If you want to set up a subsidiary company in Hong Kong, then you need to follow 4 simple steps:
- Initiate the incorporation process by a qualified incorporation agency like Paul Hype Page.
- Choose the business entity that you would like your new company to operate under.
- You will be expected to draft the company’s formation document as required by Hong Kong law.
- Present and file all the required documents and submit the fees for the process to proceed.
- Finally, apply for the business licensing and relevant permits according to the industry that your company lies.