Yes, you need a Working Visa as an investor. However, you will be given a Working Visa upon successful application for Hong Kong foreign company incorporation as an investor. It is tied to being cleared to invest/own a company in Hong Kong. You will have to submit a Training Visa or Employment Visa application forms for inviting foreigners in your company as employees or as trainees