Yes. HKSAR or the Peoples Republic of China allows you to bring your dependence on a recognized same-sex civil union or an opposite-sex civil union if the union is lawfully recognized by the authorities of the place where it was celebrated. Where civil union refers to a legal partnership akin to that in marriage.