Which documents needed for registering a company in Hong Kong?
Well, now that you are familiar with the basic requirements for registering a company in Hong Kong, let’s discuss some of the necessary documents.
- You will need the Company’s Article of Association.
- Notice to Business Registration Office
- A duly filled company incorporation form containing all the basic information requirements mentioned above.
- All the shareholders and directors who are not Hong Kong residents must provide their Passport copies and the proof of overseas residential address.
- The resident directors should also provide their Identity Cards and proof of residential address.
- The corporate directors and shareholders need to produce the registration documents of the parent company.
All these documents are readily available in Hong Kong, or you can hire where professionals are required. If you are wondering where to get any or all of the above documents or requirements, you don’t have to worry anymore. Paul Hype Consultancy Services will help you with the entire incorporation process for your Hong Kong Company.
What is the Company Incorporation Process?
The process of incorporating a company in Hong Kong is fast and straightforward. There are three ways in which you can submit your application, and they include:
- E-registry portal online
- “CR eFiling” – a mobile application that can be downloaded from the App Store
- Submit all the hard copy documents to the Companies Registry.
The duration of registering a company in Hong Kong depends on the method of application. For instance, the online application takes just an hour while submitting hard copies can take up to 4 business days.
Why Should I incorporate a company with the Professional Registration Services?
Professional registration services like Paul Hype Page will handle all the necessary steps with its end-to-end registration services. Our services in the process of registering a company in Hong Kong include;
- The company name search and reservation
- Preparation of all the necessary registration documents
- Ordering of the common seal and the stamp for the Company
- Assist in the Bank account opening
- Assist you with the bookkeeping and filing of the tax returns.
- Getting the incorporation certificate from the Registrar of Companies
Incorporating your business with our services will genuinely make your work easy and offer you the necessary services like hiring, appointing, and advice on compliance requirements.
In a nutshell, the process of registering a company in Hong Kong is fast and easy. However, the process might prove challenging if you are not conversant with all the requirements and necessary documents. Our expert team will work with you procedurally to ensure that the entire process is a success.