Requirements for starting a business in Hong Kong
Feb 26, 2021 8:35 am
How to start a business in Hong Kong and are there any minimum requirements?
Feb 26, 2021 8:41 am
Here are some of the minimum requirements for Hong Kong incorporation process;
- At least one designated representative - An individual director
- A minimum of one to a maximum of 50 shareholders.
- A company secretary who must be a Hong Kong resident
- No minimum share capital is required.
Here are the steps to set up a business in Hong Kong:
Step 1: Apply for a business name and obtain a certificate of incorporation
Step 2: Prepare necessary documents for the Hong Kong Company Set Up such as:
- Official copy of the Articles of Association.
- Company’s registered address.
- Brief description of the business activities.
- Personal details of company stakeholders
Step 3: Submit Companies Registry Application
Feel free to contact us for more information! :) We are happy to assist and guide you through the process.